Day 20 of the Blogging Challenge

03:20 0 Comments A+ a-

Wow. Has it really been a week since I've posted? Wait, no, it's more than a week. I have no idea why I have suddenly forgotten to click on m blogger edit page. Anyways, the blogging challenge still continues so here goes nothing...


What Makes You Happy


A lot of things make me happy. I'm the kind of person that laughs easily. Wouldn't the world be so much better with more laughs and smiles coming out from the right things? This post would've been perfect for the 20th of March! It was International Happy Day! There shouldn't be a day to be happy, you should be happy no matter what day it is. There is always something to be happy about. Even if you had a bad day, think of the good in your life. Whether is family, friends, pets, school or anything at all, there is definitely something out there that makes you happy. If you allow yourself to laugh and smile easily, your life will be a whole lot better. This doesn't need research. Laughing and smiling with others should always make you feel better. So in all, there are way too many things that make me happy to write down. I find new ones everyday :) 

So to end this post I wanted to put on something funny :)